Thursday, December 28, 2006

First photo: December 27, 2006




Steve had to work over Christmas and didn't get home until 9 a.m. on the 27th. The kids had been waiting with ever-decreasing patience through a dashing of hopes the previous evening that he'd be home in time for a late supper and present-opening, through further early-morning delays that added three more hours to their wait. At the time of this photo, when Steve and I finally drove up in the Old Lady Mobile, there was much rejoicing.

2 comments:

my15minutes said...

What a handsome guy! I know you were glad to have him back safe and sound.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see that your dh got home safe and sound. I thought of you on the 27th and wondered if you all were finally getting to open your presents.

Happy New Year!

Sandy

PS - I love the b-ball shot too. Your dh sneaking in a smooch is too cute!