Lol...our ds used to stick out his tongue every time we took his picture, so we now have many, many pictures like this one! He did it for at least a year.
Ha, ha, ha! My kids have already informed me that I am not to keep interrupting conversations with the camera. Today I was playing a game on the floor and suddenly laid down on my back to snap a photo! LOLOLOL!
This is a great mug shot, particularly to share in a graduation montage or with his future wife!
3 comments:
Lol...our ds used to stick out his tongue every time we took his picture, so we now have many, many pictures like this one! He did it for at least a year.
So sorry you have illness around there. Not fun.
Ain't it the truth. M has already told me that I'm completely obnoxious with the camera.
Ha, ha, ha! My kids have already informed me that I am not to keep interrupting conversations with the camera. Today I was playing a game on the floor and suddenly laid down on my back to snap a photo! LOLOLOL!
This is a great mug shot, particularly to share in a graduation montage or with his future wife!
Post a Comment