Narrating my world in photos, one day at a time.
I am going to take a group picking sometime this week! Those look tasty.
They're beautiful. So, can a novice grow strawberries? With as much as we eat, I think I should give it a try.
I'm so impressed! They look beautiful. I hope they taste just as good.
Gorgeous picture! and YUM!
Absolutely scrumptious. Jealous here!
Yum. Those are gorgeous strawberries. I always wanted a "patch".Susan
Yum! They're beautiful! How do they taste?
Mmm... send some my way. They look tasty!
Gorgeous!
Oh, they look so good! Do you have any tips for growing strawberries? I just started a little patch this spring but I'm a complete novice and they're not looking so hot.
hi Rachel!!!!!!!!!!
ooooohhhhhhhhhhh, those look luscious!!! Beautiful color, and they look so sweet and juicy. Great shot!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
I am going to take a group picking sometime this week! Those look tasty.
They're beautiful. So, can a novice grow strawberries? With as much as we eat, I think I should give it a try.
I'm so impressed! They look beautiful. I hope they taste just as good.
Gorgeous picture! and YUM!
Absolutely scrumptious.
Jealous here!
Yum. Those are gorgeous strawberries. I always wanted a "patch".
Susan
Yum! They're beautiful! How do they taste?
Mmm... send some my way. They look tasty!
Gorgeous!
Oh, they look so good! Do you have any tips for growing strawberries? I just started a little patch this spring but I'm a complete novice and they're not looking so hot.
hi Rachel!!!!!!!!!!
ooooohhhhhhhhhhh, those look luscious!!! Beautiful color, and they look so sweet and juicy. Great shot!
Post a Comment