This is the forty-ninth day in a row that I've seen my husband. Amazing. Must be a new record for the decade. I like it. I guess being married to a pilot has taught me to not take for granted the little moments like watching him tie his shoes or mow the lawn or listening to his breathing in the middle of the night. He'll have to head off on another trip soon; till then, I'll just keep being glad he's here.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Day 49
This is the forty-ninth day in a row that I've seen my husband. Amazing. Must be a new record for the decade. I like it. I guess being married to a pilot has taught me to not take for granted the little moments like watching him tie his shoes or mow the lawn or listening to his breathing in the middle of the night. He'll have to head off on another trip soon; till then, I'll just keep being glad he's here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So glad for you! I like the picture, too.
Wow that makes me realize how much I take Jon's presence for granted. Nice shot and glad you have so many days together.
Lovely shot and good reminder -- I get to see my husband every day and take it totally for granted. Thanks for pointing out how blessed I am without even realizing it.
Post a Comment