P.S. Susannah particularly wanted Aunt Martha to know that there was NO WHINING on this romp. She said, "It's a lot easier to whine when it's a hot day."
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
My camera seems to be going to pot...
...and not doing what I set it to do, but here are some photos from today's hike.
The Monty-Python horse trot.
Steve, me, and Susannah.
Aaron, Ben, Susannah. Why is it so hard to resist climbing onto a fallen log?
What makes this park so cool is that it has many different types of terrain--flat fields of prairie grass, woodlands of towering oaks and hickories, even paths through pine-covered hills. We found the park's name very fitting: Pleasant Valley.
P.S. Susannah particularly wanted Aunt Martha to know that there was NO WHINING on this romp. She said, "It's a lot easier to whine when it's a hot day."
P.S. Susannah particularly wanted Aunt Martha to know that there was NO WHINING on this romp. She said, "It's a lot easier to whine when it's a hot day."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a fun time. I love the Monty Python horse trot...I was laughing before I saw the caption.
I love the Monty Python trot ... where are the coconuts? :)
Apparently the "No Whining" policy made its way into Susannah's memory! She's right about the hot weather, and I'm sure that she rarely whines.
What fun! And good pictures too. :)
Post a Comment