Thursday, November 01, 2007

Too big

These jeans have been languishing in my dresser drawer for months just in case I grew back into them. Do you think it's safe now to get rid of them once and for all? I hope so, 'cuz they're outta here. So long, Mrs. Fat Pants.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how ironic your shirt says "dunkin' donuts"

Rachel said...

Yeah, that is pretty ironic, especially since the shirt is from a fun run sponsored by Dunkin' Donuts, that great promoter of health and fitness. Good thing I've only eaten one bran muffin and one glazed donut from Dunkin' Donuts in the last year, or those pants would still fit me!

LauraLiz said...

I was going to comment on the Dunkin' Donuts shirt, too! Last night as I tried to find something to wear to a Memorial service I realized it is time for some serious downsizing myself. Wearing scrubs all the time hids a multitude of sins.

Susanne Barrett said...

Good for you! Wish I was going the same direction as you are. Three of my meds have weight gain as a possible side effect and it's getting quite annoying.