skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Rachel365
Narrating my world in photos, one day at a time.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Making a Christmas present
I didn't take many pictures this past week, but at least I can catch up with the few I did take.
Here are Susannah and Matthew making a present for their baby cousin Seren.
Meeting at the end. Mission accomplished.
1 comment:
Katrina
said...
How fun!!
12/29/2007 8:47 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Rachel
I am a forty-five-year-old mother of six, a teacher, and a pursuer of health in all its beautiful forms.
View my complete profile
Links
Ampersand
Beth365
Carol
Colleen
Dalissa
Dancingirl365
Extras
Google News
Jeff
Jess
Julie
Katrina
Laura
Margaret
MaryD
Natalia
Nikki
Paula
Sandie 365
Sandy
Susan
Susanne365
Tia
Blog Archive
►
2008
(8)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
▼
2007
(228)
▼
December
(14)
View from my window, Dec. 28
Mother love...
My babies are home!!!
The price of a white Christmas...
Making a Christmas present
Ice-coated trees
Ice World
For the 84th time, "How about this one?"
Why I love my sunroom....
Winter color
The first of many
More Boar's Head
Lego Robotics
Boar's Head Dress Rehearsal
►
November
(13)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(31)
►
2006
(4)
►
December
(4)
1 comment:
How fun!!
Post a Comment