Friday, May 16, 2008

Runnin' On...

...and On and On and On--four laps. I was so busy taking split times that I almost forgot to take a picture, and when I did remember, it was almost too late. So this is a "press the button and hope for the best" shot. I'm lucky I caught him at all; Aaron was moving pretty fast here. Fast enough to earn a personal best for the year and a trip to the State meet. That's why he's all alone in this photo--he was out in front. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty good picture for a "press the button and hope for the best" shot.

I switched over to a different rss aggregator at the beginning of this month and didn't subscribe to your blog--thinking that you had abandoned it. Apparently that was just before you started posting again. Glad to have you back!