I agree about the flash effect, Beth. I was messing around with it and didn't expect to like what I got with the flash, but I was pleasantly surprised.
Dali, I don't know why you see only one photo--I definitely put two up. :-)The top one is a shot of the dried seed heads of chive plants and the bottom one is a tall grass plant. Sandie mentioned my blog was doing weird stuff for her once, too, so maybe I've got something messed up.
13 comments:
Did you use a flash? I love the white contrast against the blue-ing sky. Really pretty shapes, angles.
The bottom one almost looks like sparklers. I love the glow. Definite artwork.
The white and blue are very pretty and it does have a fireworks, kind of feel.
Hey, is this a brain teaser? You mention two photos but I can only see one. I really like the intense colors and contrast in this photo.
No wonder you like them. They are fantastic!!
I like them too, esp that top one. The flash effect usually bothers me, but here it actually makes the picture.
Wow, Rachel. These are just beautiful. Thank you!
mmmm...those ARE fabulous shots! They make me feel peaceful.
Susan
I agree about the flash effect, Beth. I was messing around with it and didn't expect to like what I got with the flash, but I was pleasantly surprised.
Dali, I don't know why you see only one photo--I definitely put two up. :-)The top one is a shot of the dried seed heads of chive plants and the bottom one is a tall grass plant. Sandie mentioned my blog was doing weird stuff for her once, too, so maybe I've got something messed up.
Nice effect--makes me think about how I can creatively use flash (if I ever get a camera that has one!).
I love the white against the blue -these look professional!
The color contrast is beautiful!
Very stark and beautiful. Love these two shots.
Post a Comment