I've spent so much time in front of this thing lately that I thought I'd look at it from another angle. In the same week that I started a new writing class, every single one of my kids has asked for help with a major writing project. Today it was a Faulkner essay and a Lutherans for Life essay; last night I was on a search and destroy mission to find errant commas in a 15-page research paper on the Battle of Trafalgar. Earlier in the week I did the typing for dd's entry in a Young Authors competition and helped untangle the "somethings" and "nothings" of a paper on Much Ado About Nothing. You'd almost get the idea that writing is a big deal around here. :-)
Thursday, January 11, 2007
'Puter View
I've spent so much time in front of this thing lately that I thought I'd look at it from another angle. In the same week that I started a new writing class, every single one of my kids has asked for help with a major writing project. Today it was a Faulkner essay and a Lutherans for Life essay; last night I was on a search and destroy mission to find errant commas in a 15-page research paper on the Battle of Trafalgar. Earlier in the week I did the typing for dd's entry in a Young Authors competition and helped untangle the "somethings" and "nothings" of a paper on Much Ado About Nothing. You'd almost get the idea that writing is a big deal around here. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey I resemble that photo! I even recognize the clandestine locale of that website. :)
Great idea to look at it from a different view. I like it! I know what you mean about being tied to the computer all week. I relate!
We have been on a break from writing lately, they did many major writing projects just before Christmas break and have another set due by the 24th, but it has been nice not jumping back into writing this week. Some of those papers sound very interesting though :)
Fun perspective!
Glad to see you back. After that "germ" photo, I was afraid you were all down and out.
I like that angle. I've been on my computer too much this week, too.
Hope you've stayed well. I like the different perspective of your computer!
Post a Comment