This is a snap-and-dash photo I took while dropping my son off at a friend's. I love weeping willows and appreciate them even more in winter when their wispy yellow branches add a tinge of color to an otherwise drab scene.
I like both this picture and the one from yesterday, Rachel (the picture of Steve walking). Both are so serene. Here, the willow is almost like a window, and we're getting a glimpse out to the pasture. Lovely.
Oh this is stunning Rachel. I love trees of all kinds and this one as a screen for the horses is just incredible. Great photo, esp. for being on the run!
11 comments:
Really pretty Rach. Reminds me of my childhood in MI.
Oooh, I like that. I always pictured you near CHICAGO, not somewhere where you'd see horses every day! I'm glad to have this window into your place.
I love this. Perfect composition. And I'm a sucker for a good weeping willow too.
I used to hide under a giant weeping willow when I was a little girl. Love them! The horses, the snow, the weeping willow...makes me smile.
Susan
I like both this picture and the one from yesterday, Rachel (the picture of Steve walking). Both are so serene. Here, the willow is almost like a window, and we're getting a glimpse out to the pasture. Lovely.
I love everyone's comments here and want to echo them.
Love seeing the horses, too.
Oh this is stunning Rachel. I love trees of all kinds and this one as a screen for the horses is just incredible. Great photo, esp. for being on the run!
I really, really like weeping willows and the combination of that with the horses in the snow makes this just lovely. Keep the snow pictures coming!
Oh, this is a pretty picture!
I can almost feel the cold, crisp air! The colors against the smooth white are so nice...good job!
The whole this is perfect. I would love to jump right into this photo!
Post a Comment