Saturday, January 13, 2007

When the Saints go marching in...


Well, maybe not marching...more like passing, shooting, and dribbling.This is the first year for basketball at my son's tiny private school, so we went to see the team play today. For having only 8 guys on the team, most of whom have never played organized basketball before, and a 23-year-old coach, they didn't look too bad. Way to go, Coach Roo and Company--you'll get a win yet!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the angle of both of these photos (TV one and this one). You caught the feel of a team meeting! Good colors too.

Colleen said...

The angle on the team shot is great, Rachel. I like the way you captured their energy even while their not in action.

Katrina said...

"team huddle" I like it . . . looks like they are intent and ready to go out and DO something.