Hey, really neat shot! I love the curves, the vertical/horizontal lines and rectangular planes...and of course the reflections. Everything works just perfectly together!
I love how the outside is basically b&w and the reflection has all the color. Those windows provide a perfect panoramic view. This one has so much depth, Rachel. I really like it!
I still haven't quite figured it out if that really is a bird or not. It sure looks like one, but then again it might be something hanging from the ceiling inside the library. I'll have to check next time I go to the library.
11 comments:
I love the strong composition and monochrome of this one.
is that a bird flying in the reflection?
Hey, really neat shot! I love the curves, the vertical/horizontal lines and rectangular planes...and of course the reflections. Everything works just perfectly together!
I love how the outside is basically b&w and the reflection has all the color. Those windows provide a perfect panoramic view. This one has so much depth, Rachel. I really like it!
Great photo, Rachel. The curve, the reflection ~ very attractive.
bravo!
Ditto to all comments, it is great that you 'caught' that bird in mid-turning flight. Really cool shot!
I still haven't quite figured it out if that really is a bird or not. It sure looks like one, but then again it might be something hanging from the ceiling inside the library. I'll have to check next time I go to the library.
the curving wall & windows . . . the reflection -- great shot!
(I love reflections. :) )
Not that is stunning. I'm really into reflections these days and this one is tops! Love the arc and the straight upright lines. Good contrasts.
this is a very cool picture, Rachel! i love the curved wall with all the sky and color reflected there.
Post a Comment