Thursday, May 03, 2007

April 26-30--Beach Getaway

I spent several wonderful days at the beach in North Carolina with new and old friends.

The weekend was made possible by this lovely woman--our hostess Paula.

Who could resist the lure of the sun and the sea? Not Katrina, Dalissa, or Jess.


Saturday afternoon with Bahama Mama. That's Karen getting a refill.

Sunday evening sunset.

Laura and Sandy--Monday morning sunrise.

6 comments:

LauraLiz said...

You got some great "people pictures!"

Susanne Barrett said...

Great photos! The sunrise almost hurts my eyes -- it's so bright!

MaryD said...

I love seeing these pictures. The sunset over the dock is beautiful!

Sandie said...

More great shots.

Sandy said...

Great job, Rachel. Now I'm glad Laura and I walked into the view of your sunrise picture - the silhouettes really give that picture some interest and depth. Great eye!

Dalissa 365 said...

Beautiful photos! I'd be happier if my boobs weren't sagging but I guess there's not much I can do about that! ;) Fun to see the Bahamamama photos on so many different blogs.