Tuesday, May 22, 2007
A few more of my days
This set is from last week.
Like father, like daughter. On Mother's Day before we went out to dinner, Steve and Susannah helped me put a second coat of finish on the kitchen floor. We were in the midst of a last big push to get the house ready to show.
Monday night we took a break from house tasks to go to Senior Honors Night. Here Liz is on stage getting one of her awards/scholarships.
The final result--by Wednesday, not only my sunroom was spotless and shipshape, but the whole house was. Too bad it didn't stay that way for very long. :-) But at least our potential buyers got to see it at its best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love your sunroom!
Wow! Great job. The sunroom looks gorgeous. (And congrats to Liz!)
I thought it was you on the stage at first glance. Looks like you've made lots of progress on the house. I'd buy it just for that sunroom. :) Hope all goes well w/ the potential buyer! Can't wait to have you move closer to me. ;-)
The house looks fabulous. I hope you got/are getting some offers! (Congrats to your daughter!)
Hope your house sells quick - your sunroom looks very inviting. :)
wow, what good scrubbers - nice mother's day present. Great looking place, btw -
Post a Comment