Thursday, May 10, 2007

A Glimpse of My Life

I've lost track of the days, and I know I don't have photos for at least a couple of days from the last week or so, but here are a few shots of life as I know it--days full to the brim.

Daughter Susannah and her third-grade classmate all decked out for their school's operetta.

There were baby chicks in the 6th grade class I subbed for.

Matt and Ethan in their usual "I hate having my picture taken" pose in front of the Milwaukee theater where we saw a wonderful production of Henry IV. I love Shakespeare in small theaters.

Here's my refrigerator. It's as crowded and disorganized as my life these days.

3 comments:

LauraLiz said...

I enjoyed this look at your life!! (Cute girls, chicks, and guys!)

Sandy said...

Always love to see a glimpse of what has been going on with you. You're braver than I am posting a pic of the inside of your fridge. :)

Claire said...

ha! I agree with Sandy!