Sunday, October 07, 2007

The Last Game

Ben played his last football game of the year. It was a rough one--can you tell by his face? But it was a good season. He learned a lot and had some great new experiences--and so did I.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow, the season is over already? I thought football went into November. I'm glad playing was a good learning experience for him.

I'm up to my eyeballs in soccer out here. Nothing like spending every Saturday on the pitch in the rain and wind, watching three or four games. I enjoy it in a masochistic sorta way. ;-)

LauraLiz said...

Oh, he does look like a tired puppy!! I can't believe football is already over; it doesn't even seem like fall is HERE yet!

Rachel said...

The season for Ben's team still has a week to go, but he's skipping that game so he can go compete at the Lutheran schools State Cross Country Meet next weekend. Even so, we do have a fairly short football season, but I'm thankful for that. We get tired when a sport drags on and on and on.

Colleen, I know what you mean about that masochistic pleasure of being miserable. I guess getting to watch our bouncing babies makes up for all kinds of stuff. :-)