Narrating my world in photos, one day at a time.
You did a great job! I love ice storms. This is a spectacular photo.
Beautiful! I know the ice does some damage, but it makes everything look magical. I think you did a great job capturing it.
Absolutely beautiful! Great capture!
Beautiful lighting!
Wow!Susan
Stunning. Love the lighting especially.
I can only echo what others have said...this is a truly wonderful shot of an exquisite scene. I could frame this one and have it on my wall!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You did a great job! I love ice storms. This is a spectacular photo.
Beautiful! I know the ice does some damage, but it makes everything look magical. I think you did a great job capturing it.
Absolutely beautiful! Great capture!
Beautiful lighting!
Wow!
Susan
Stunning. Love the lighting especially.
I can only echo what others have said...this is a truly wonderful shot of an exquisite scene. I could frame this one and have it on my wall!
Post a Comment