Monday, April 16, 2007

April 15--Death by Dessert

This is the set for Faith Lutheran High School's historic inaugural dramatic presentation--a murder mystery dinner theater in which the cast of 15 or so included half of the student body and two of my old prom dresses (worn by two gangly boys). I had to hobble to get there, but I would not have missed this play for anything. Matt was Don, the owner of Donnaducce's Restaurant. I couldn't take photos during the play, (the drama coach will provide a bunch taken during dress rehearsal) so this was the best I could do for a same-day memento of the event.

3 comments:

Dirkus said...

That's an impressive set--I take it you have a designer in the congregation--beautifully designed and realized.

LauraLiz said...

This looks fabulous!! Wow, wow, wow.

Sandie said...

I bet it was a funny play. The set looks great!