I love Renn Faires! There is a permanent site near Charlotte for NC's annual Renaissance Festival every fall. It's huge, with a complete permanent Main Street with shops and stages for entertainment. They have a large arena set up for jousting,and that's my favorite part, too.
There is also a smaller Renaissance Faire at the Raleigh fair grounds each spring. There is jousting there, as well. We've even been known to go dressed in period costume. ;-)
2 comments:
Wow -- that's some serious Renaissance Faire! I haven't been to one yet with actual jousting (or one with actual horses either).
I love Renn Faires! There is a permanent site near Charlotte for NC's annual Renaissance Festival every fall. It's huge, with a complete permanent Main Street with shops and stages for entertainment. They have a large arena set up for jousting,and that's my favorite part, too.
There is also a smaller Renaissance Faire at the Raleigh fair grounds each spring. There is jousting there, as well. We've even been known to go dressed in period costume. ;-)
Post a Comment