Fabulous perspective looking through the back of the leaf. And just how is it that you can have geraniums this time of year? It looks like you've even got a bud! You must be living right....
Lol, Beth! No living right involved--this geranium is one I brought in from outside this fall and plopped in front of the south window in my unheated sunroom. It got so cold in there that the leaves started turning color. Now it's sitting on the ledge of my whirlpool tub. :-)
7 comments:
Ding, ding! We have a winnah!!
I love, love, love this photo. The colors, the light through the leaf, everything.
Fabulous job.
WOW! I love the light coming through that leaf! BEAUTIFUL!!
Susan
This is simply beautiful, wow!
I agree with everyone yet again! This is simply stunning! Awesome photograph.
Fabulous perspective looking through the back of the leaf. And just how is it that you can have geraniums this time of year? It looks like you've even got a bud! You must be living right....
I guess this is redundant, but WOW!! That's gorgeous!
Lol, Beth! No living right involved--this geranium is one I brought in from outside this fall and plopped in front of the south window in my unheated sunroom. It got so cold in there that the leaves started turning color. Now it's sitting on the ledge of my whirlpool tub. :-)
Post a Comment