Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Jammin'

I totally forgot to take any photos today until a few minutes ago, and when I did finally remember, I found that my battery was in its death throes (though thankfully "not dead yet"--there was enough juice for a couple photos, but no flash) and there wasn't much going on around here to take pictures of. Good thing Ben was still up, practicing his saxophone--or at least that's what he was SUPPOSED to be doing. Turns out he was actually jammin' down to full-volume Young, Dumb and Ugly, getting in a few licks on the ole air guitar, with his sax standing in for the guitar.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

You did good for a last-minute photo! Ben looked more than willing to provide good subject matter. I'm just imagining the conversation- "Son, why aren't you practicing your sax? Oh by the way, let me get a picture of you." :-D

Dancingirl said...

LOL... What a great last minute photo! Too cute.