
I usually read through the New Testament during Lent, but this year I forgot about it until yesterday. Since I'm already a week behind, I snatched as many moments for reading as I could today--while waiting for internet pages to load (cursed dial-up), waiting for the shower to get warm, and here waiting in the car for the kids to get out of school. (Obviously I didn't start at the beginning--I'm a fast reader, but not fast enough to get from Matthew to 1st Corinthians in one day! I like to skip around and end up in John for Holy Week.)
3 comments:
I'm s-o-o-o happy to be beyond dial-up, but it did offer the opportunity to multi-task. Nothing like reading Scripture while loading soccer schedules. LOL
I keep a rosary in the car for when I find myself waiting. Sometimes I miss the quiet times I had in the car :) THis is a nice shot.
You random girl, you! I hope you enjoy this time in the New Testament. I am taking two years to stretch out my Bible reading. This is the first year I have done it, and I like the slower pace.
Post a Comment