Just lots of unresolved family issues on my mind. I can be busy as all get-out and still feel like I'm mentally standing still waiting for the clouds to part. One thing did get resolved today--Steve's 99-yr. old grandma died. She was more than ready to go, but still it's hard to say good-bye.
3 comments:
Hmmm...you look so contemplative. So now of course I'm wondering what was going on in your head here...
Ok, so now I want to know what you are waiting for? You seem deep in thought but in a very solemn way so I hope you aren't waiting for something bad.
Just lots of unresolved family issues on my mind. I can be busy as all get-out and still feel like I'm mentally standing still waiting for the clouds to part. One thing did get resolved today--Steve's 99-yr. old grandma died. She was more than ready to go, but still it's hard to say good-bye.
Post a Comment