I enjoyed all your pictures today, Rachel. The "black and white" with the red barn really appeals to me. I picked your son out in the team picture before I read your comments; I can see the similarity between the two of you. (And btw, the shaky/grainy look you mention in those photos is pretty much what I get with every picture.) This moon scene is nice, as well. Good job!
6 comments:
I enjoyed all your pictures today, Rachel. The "black and white" with the red barn really appeals to me. I picked your son out in the team picture before I read your comments; I can see the similarity between the two of you. (And btw, the shaky/grainy look you mention in those photos is pretty much what I get with every picture.) This moon scene is nice, as well. Good job!
lovely picture.
Great pictures today. This purplish sky is really nice!
love the bands of color in the sky -- subtle but beautiful.
Beautiful photo and I love how you described the moon.
Gorgeous!! And would go well with Katrina's moon set picture today. I LOVE these colors!
Post a Comment