Narrating my world in photos, one day at a time.
I like the dark figures against the ice. Nice photo!
Nice picture. One thing I have enjoyed about this project is seeing the seasons unfold across the country.
I can't believe you have this much ice still. This makes me think of...my dh being called out for search and rescue as the ice begins melting! Sorry. It really is a nice photo.
Wow! That is so different... I love seeing the different parts of the country. This is a window into another world.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I like the dark figures against the ice. Nice photo!
Nice picture. One thing I have enjoyed about this project is seeing the seasons unfold across the country.
I can't believe you have this much ice still. This makes me think of...my dh being called out for search and rescue as the ice begins melting! Sorry. It really is a nice photo.
Wow! That is so different... I love seeing the different parts of the country. This is a window into another world.
Post a Comment