Narrating my world in photos, one day at a time.
Pretty! Love how the sunset is even more vibrant in the reflection. Very nice shot!
Fabulous! Love reflections.
Beautiful reflection and colors.
Beautiful, I love the colors and the black trees.
Yah got a great one there. I'm a sucker for shots with a reflection like that. Love me some symmetry :-).I really like the green water glass too.
I love this one, with that last sliver of ice and the reflections.
Oh! That's pretty. I love reflections on water, and the colors are beautiful. Nice job!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Pretty! Love how the sunset is even more vibrant in the reflection. Very nice shot!
Fabulous! Love reflections.
Beautiful reflection and colors.
Beautiful, I love the colors and the black trees.
Yah got a great one there. I'm a sucker for shots with a reflection like that. Love me some symmetry :-).
I really like the green water glass too.
I love this one, with that last sliver of ice and the reflections.
Oh! That's pretty. I love reflections on water, and the colors are beautiful. Nice job!
Post a Comment