Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Four teenagers


For the next two months (till Joseph turns 20), our family will have four teenagers--Joseph (19), Elizabeth (18), Matthew (17), and Aaron (13). I guess I can no longer think of myself as a mother of "children", huh?

5 comments:

Sandy said...

What a handsome/pretty group of teenagers. You don't look old enough to have 4 teenagers my dear - you look like one yourself!

Colleen said...

Rachel, I can't believe you have four teens. Wowzers! Isn't it weird to think these were once your little people? Sigh...how time flies.

Susanne Barrett said...

With the spread of our kids, we'll only have three teenagers at our peak, but for two years. Next spring I'll finally have two of 'em.

They're a fun-looking bunch!

Dancingirl said...

LOL... I know how you feel. Wonderful picture!

MaryD said...

It's fun to see the good-natured looks on their faces!