Narrating my world in photos, one day at a time.
I really like this picture!
Oh I love, love, love this picture! I am so glad you put it in black and white. It is timeless. Gorgeous photography. They look alike too. :)
Well, Julie took the words right out of my mouth. I love, love this picture. I agree about the black and white and love the composition, too. You need to frame this!
I love this photo, so sweet and relaxing.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I really like this picture!
Oh I love, love, love this picture! I am so glad you put it in black and white. It is timeless. Gorgeous photography. They look alike too. :)
Well, Julie took the words right out of my mouth. I love, love this picture. I agree about the black and white and love the composition, too. You need to frame this!
I love this photo, so sweet and relaxing.
Post a Comment