Narrating my world in photos, one day at a time.
I like it too :)
Interesting color and patterns. I can see why you like looking into it.
So neat. Love the color and perspective!
It takes a lot of creativity to think of taking that shot. How fun!I just may have that glass, except in gold. The green is vibrant.Susan
I'm glad you told me what it was. I didn't know. Great photo. I love seeing ordinary things in a new light. You've got the eye.
Great shot! I love the color and angle.
Neat shot!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I like it too :)
Interesting color and patterns. I can see why you like looking into it.
So neat. Love the color and perspective!
It takes a lot of creativity to think of taking that shot. How fun!
I just may have that glass, except in gold. The green is vibrant.
Susan
I'm glad you told me what it was. I didn't know. Great photo. I love seeing ordinary things in a new light. You've got the eye.
Great shot! I love the color and angle.
Neat shot!
Post a Comment